Anderson Lutherie Co.
A blog under constant building and repair.
January 13, 2008
2008! Man That's Great!
I'm having a hard time believing that we are almost a decade into the new millennium. The time has passed so quickly. Regardless I am happy about 2008. So many things happen in 2008 that excite me. Take the elections in February and November for example. I always get excited when election years come around.

This year has also brought with it some more work for me to do, which is great when work is a labor of love. Instruments are starting to take over my living room and bedroom. Adrienne and I are excited about it now, but it's already looking like more space may be beneficial.

Even greater is that my building projects have resumed. I took a long break from building while getting nestled into a newer job, but with new drive and new resolutions building has come alive. Also in connection with resolutions I hope to be better about regular posts on this blog. Give the people a little something to read.

Have a good week everyone.