Anderson Lutherie Co.
A blog under constant building and repair.
October 20, 2007
Repair "a-this-and-a-that"
These last few weeks have been great. I've started to get some repair work. Most of my repair work has come from the store that I'm connected with, which is great. They don't get too many customer repairs in (yet, ha ha), so most repairs are for rental or store stock. I'm loving every minute of it. There's nothing greater than spending time on someone's instrument to make it play how they want it to; making their playing experience even that much better.

I've also been able to start the process of building my ukulele. I plan on having some photos posted when I get a little further along. Moreover, Adrienne and I were able to escape Chicago area and take a vacation in Pentwater, Michigan. It was wonderful, a little warm, but still a great time.

Beyond any of this, Chicago sports fans have little to get excited about. Cubs out fast, Sox never in. Bears on an uphill climb. Hopefully Bulls can pull something together. Regardless let's have fun watching.